Proaim Tripod Stability Arm Set
- Extends for different type of shots; angled & tilt positions.
- Quickly attaches to most tripods.
- Sturdy build ensures long life durability.
- Eliminates the need of second tripod.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantte.
- BEST SOLUTION for INCREASING STABILITY when mounting Slider on single tripod and eliminates the need for SECOND TRIPOD.
- EXTENDABLE DESIGN supports different sliding shots; HORIZONTAL, ANGLED & TILT POSITIONS.
- STURDY BUILT ensures long life durability.
- FITS ANY SLIDER with 1/4’’-20 threads on the track.
- QUICKLY ATTACHES to most Tripods.
- DURABLE CARRYING CASE for ease of transportation.
> Construction : Aluminum
> Max length: 63 cm
> Min length: 33 cm
> Quickly attaches Screw: 1/4"-20
> Weight : 1kg/2.2lb
> 2*Proaim Tripod Stability Arm for Slider
> Storage Case
Must have for single tripod use
This stability arm does what it claims. Stops slider from flexing on single tripod. Due to the fact it creates a rigid connection on one end the other end does not move.
By Mr. Robert, New Zealand
The stability arm is a simple idea which provides a stable, transportable framework for me to easily and quickly reposition the tripod/slider combo.
By Mr. Miles, Norway
I tried to use 2 tripods and although the stability is perfect it takes too much time to set them up and moving the rig is a hassle. The Stability arm is easy and quick to install and I believe it is totally worth the price spent on it.
By Mr. Riley, Hungary
I am using just one of these support arms on a tripod/head and a slider and it works perfectly. I highly recommend this.
By Mr. Joseph, Italy
Must have for long sliders. Just what I needed to not have to carry an extra tripod for support
By Mr. James, Norway