Proaim Mini 100mm Bowl Tripod Stand
- Extremely portable, seamless and flexible.
- Solid & rigid construction.
- Rubberized anti slip feet.
- Offers stable support for tripod.
- Always remain flat upon the location surface .
- HEAVY-DUTY ALUMINIUM constructed 100mm bowl Tripod Stand with a large tube diameter provides extraordinary stability to your cameras.
- ROCK SOLID Tripod stand with Weighing Capacity of 80kg ensures steady and flexible movements for Hi-end production.
- SEAMLESS AND FLEXIBLE Tripod stand offers hinge-lock adjustment to prevent unwanted friction between the tripod bowl and legs.
- STURDY LEGS with sure-grip tips offers smooth operation and fast-action clamping system offers quick and easy levelling.
- TRIPOD RUBBER SHOES for twin spike feet tripod stand for accurate stability and support on slippery and glossy floors.
- HIGH QUALITY SUPPORT FEET provides perfect balance and support to the tripod even with heavy setups.
- Extremely portable and collapsible design for easy transportation and storage.
- Maximum Height :- 15.5"
- Minimum Height :- 11.5"
- Bowl :- 100mm
- Weighing Capacity :- 80kg
- Packing Height :- 13"
- 2-Stage with quick action knobs for quick height adjustment
- The inbuilt bowl made from pressure die casting
- Sections Aluminum legs
- Leg Lock Type-Locking Knobs
- Proaim Mini 100mm bowl tripod Stand (P-MN-TS)
- 3 x Proaim Rubber Tripod Shoes (P-RTS) (Added on 24-May-2016)
Perfect little stand... The Mini stand is small, light, east to carry, and does the job.
By Mr. Robert, New Zealand
A cute little tripod that works with my 100mm fluid head. Just what I needed !
By Mr. Miles, Norway
Great Mini Stand. The Mini Stand does exactly what it was made for. No more, no less. Plus it's small, light, and totally convenient to tote along. Love it!
By Mr. Mo Kaddem
Great Little Tripod. I needed a very small tripod to let me video myself during workouts. This great little device fits easily in my backpack
By Mr. Brown Eagle
Convenient. Very useful when you want to travel light and need a compact tripod.
By Mr. Orton, Norway