Proaim Curve-120 Curved Camera Slider
- HEAVY DUTY CAMERA SLIDER adds dynamism & compelling depth in your shots
- HI STRENGTH aluminium Slider dolly with super-smooth glide rail, spirit level & tension adjustment
- NO NEED TO SETUP TWO CAMERAS captures both, the interviewer and subject at one go
- QUICK CAMERA PLATE DETACHMENT without removing the slider feet
- ADJUSTABLE FEET rotates for balancing on uneven surfaces & folds for storage
- HEAVY DUTY SLIDER adds dynamism & compelling depth in your shots.
- HI STRENGTH aluminium construction with super-smooth glide rail, spirit level & tension adjustment.
- NO NEED TO SETUP TWO CAMERAS for interview captures both, the interviewer and subject at one go.
- QUICK CAMERA PLATE DETACHMENT without removing the slider feet.
- ADJUSTABLE FEET rotates for balancing on uneven surfaces & folds for storage.
- Material Made: Aluminum Construction
- Weight: 3kg/6.6lb
- Weighing Capacity: 5kg/11.0lbs
- Length: 2.5ft
- Width: 50mm
- Curve- 120 Degree
- Inner radius of 120 degree slider: 380mm
- Outer radius of 120 degree slider: 440mm
- Proaim Curve-120 Curved Camera Slider (Revised on 25-Mar-2017)
- Bag Packing
Q: Will it mount on tripod?
Ans:Yes, the Proaim Curve-120 can be easily attached with the tripod.
Q: What are the bearings made of? Does it create sound during sliding?
Ans: This slider has 4 high-end sealed bearings that allow smooth movement without any sound.
Q: Does it come with lock for sliding?
Ans: Yes, this slider comes with strong carriage brake to lock the carriage in any place on the rails for static shots.
Q: Will a fluid head fit on it?
Ans: Yes, the fluid head can be attached to the slider if the fluid head has ¼” or 3/8” mounting thread size. It will not fit on bowl heads.
Q: Are the legs adjustable?
Ans: Yes, the legs are adjustable and you can easily use it on uneven surface.
Q: Will it work with blackmagic cinema camera?
Ans. Yes, it will work with the Blackmagic Cinema Camera as it is compatible with cameras having weight under 5kg.
Q: Does it come in carry case?
Ans: Yes, this slider comes in a packing bag for safe storage.
Q : Does it come fully assembled?
Ans: Yes, it comes fully assembled. You just have to mount a camera on it and it is ready to use.
Q: Is it easy and light weight to carry?
Ans: Yes, it is lightweight and easy to carry around.
Q : Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans : Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q : What is the warranty?
Ans : We provide 1year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.