Flycam Galaxy Stabilizer Arm & Vest with HD-3000 Steadycam Stabilization System
- Fully adjustable Universal Head for precision balance.
- Sophisticated gimbal bearing mechanism prevents angular deviation when shooting.
- Adjustable broad weight plate on silver steel rails allows heavier camera balance.
- Quick Release Plate for easy camera mount and removal.
- Removes undesirable camera movement.
- COMFORTABLE, WELL BALANCED aluminium constructed Stabilization System transforms shaky handheld footage into smooth, graceful and multi-angle shots.
- HIGH DEFINITION HANDHELD STABILIZER with dynamic camera platform supports wider variety of modern cameras up to 3.5kg/8lb.
- Complimentary QUICK RELEASE PLATE helps in quick mounting & dismounting of cameras.
- PRECISION, THREE-AXIS GIMBAL with foam padded Handle Grip prevents angular deviation when shooting.
- DUAL SPRING LOADED STABILIZER ARM with 16mm arm connector offers superior performance and removes undesirable camera movement.
- TWO TYPES OF SPRINGS provided with dual-articulating support arm for 1-5kg and for 5-10 kg can be used as per your camera set up requirement.
- ERGONOMIC ADJUSTABLE DESIGN COMFORT VEST with Waist size: 28" to 60" accommodates all body types.
- FOAM PADDED VEST distributes the weight of the system across your body thereby providing fatigue free shooting.
- Life Time Performance Guaranteed
- We provide two types of springs:
- Blue for 1kg to 5kg
- Red for 5kg to 10kg
- Construction: Aluminum
- Stabilizer Arm weight - 2.3 kg/5lbs
- Steadycam weight : 2.860 kg/6.3lbs
- Stabilizer Vest weight - 2.1 kg/5lbs
- Waist size: 28" to 60"
- Gimbal: CNC machined Double bearing
- Head Plate Dimensions : 7.5 x 4.2 inches
- Counter-weight disks : 8pcs
- Camera Plate Holes: 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 mounting holes
- Weighing capacity of stabilizer : 3.5kg / 8lbs
- Weighing capacity of Arm : 10kg
- Flycam Galaxy Stabilizer Vest
- Flycam Galaxy Stabilizer Arm
- Flycam HD-3000 Steadycam System (Revised on 6-Oct-2015)
- Metal Pro Quick Release - Absolutely FREE
- Table Clamp -Absolutely FREE
Very cool I Balancing is very easy, well-built quality, really works like charm. Hats of Flycam.
By Mr. Lex, Romania
Appreciate Flycaml For inventing most well balanced, lightweight and affordable vest arm stabilization system.
By Mr. Simon, Samoa
I am glad that I have a vest and arm that take the load off my arms and wrists. Thanks Flycam.
By Mr. Hickie, Thailand
Great quality for the buckl Secure packaging; Very fast customer service would do business again. I highly recommend.
By Mr. Matt, turkey
Overall it is well made! Vest is pretty sturdy, easy to balance and assemble, operate smoothly.
By Mr. Laur, Qatar
Q : What are the minimum and maximum chest and waist sizes the vest will fit ?
Ans : The Vest will fit to the sizes as follows :
Minimum Chest Size : 38 inches
Minimum Waist Size : 28 inches
Maximum Chest Size : 52 inches
Maximum Waist Size : 60 inches
Q : Can i put larger cameras or just a dslr ?
Ans : Yes, you can put a variety of cameras as this arm and vest will perfectly work for total weight up to 10kg(21lbs). We provide two springs with the Galaxy Arm, Red marked spring is for 1-5kg and the Blue marked spring is for 5-10kgs. It does take considerable time and practice to learn to Fly but the vest and arm will help with fatigue and getting steady shots. The build quality is surprisingly good.
Q : Do the vest and arm help with stabilization?
Ans : Yes it does help, however the most important part of stabilization is first balancing the flycam initially. That would mean placing all items that will be used on the day of shooting (ie, Monitor, Battery, Camera, Lens, Wires, additional mounts, etc) for proper accuracy in the balancing process. It will take some time to correctly balance, but once you have the correct balance of the stabilizer, the arm and vest will be extremely helpful in the final stabilization.
Q : Does the Flycam Stabilizer comes with the vest ?
Ans : No, It comes with an Arm and Vest only. The Flycam stabilizer is ‘NOT INCLUDED’ in this kit.
Q : Will this work with a glidecam 4000 and hd series?
An : Yes, it will perfectly work with your glidecam stabilizer.
Q : What is the shipping weight of this kit? it does not include table champ? thanks!
Ans : The shipping weight is around 23lbs or 11kg. It does not come with a table clamp.
Q : What is the diameter of the main shaft?
Ans : The main shaft (spool adapter) has the diameter of 16mm. We provide two bushes to add onto it to make it easily adaptable to the stabilizers with the handle’s inner diameter of 19mm and 22mm.
Q : Does the vest have a carrying case too?
Ans : No, The vest doesn’t come in a carry case.
Q. Does this steadicam come with the counterweight?
Ans : Yes, this steadicam comes with counter weight plates i.e. 8 weights for each side.
Q. Is it compatible with the arm and vest?
Ans : Yes it is compatible with the Arm & Vest. There are two options for Arm & vest for this camera stabilizer i.e.
i)Comfort Arm & Vest : https://www.thecinecity.com/eshop/comfort-arm-and-vest-for-flycam-5000-flycam3000.html
ii)Galaxy Arm & Vest : https://www.thecinecity.com/eshop/flycam-galaxy-steadycam-arm-and-steadycam-vest.html
Q. Does it come with a protector bag?
Ans : Yes, this Flycam HD-3000 includes the foam packaging with bag.
Q. Can I mount LCD Monitor with HD-3000?
Ans : Yes, you can mount the LCD monitor onto the weight plate of Flycam HD-3000. You need to remove the weights from one side to which you want to mount the LCD monitor.
Q. Where can i get assembly instructions?
Ans : We provide the electronic link for instruction manual. Here is the link for reference :
Q. What's the maximum weight capacity?
Ans : This Flycam HD-3000 can take the cameras weighing upto - 3.5kg / 8lbs.
Q. Will the flycam hd-3000 handheld video stabilizer work with a glidecam arm brace or do I have to purchase the flycam arm brace?
Ans : Yes, the Flycam HD-3000 Stabilizer will work with glidecam arm brace.
Q . If my camera plus accessories are overweight, what options do I have? Can I add more counter weights?
Ans : HD-3000 can bear upto 8lbs. You can add more counter weights for total weight upto 9lbs only. If the weight of your setup is more than 9lbs, we suggest you to purchase Flycam HD-5000 for perfect balance as it can bear weight upto 11lbs.
Q . How long can I use the steadicam before I get tired? Do I need the Arm & Vest with this?
Ans : This Flycam HD-3000 camera steadycam weighs only 2.7kgs and so can be holded easily for long time but for more comfort you can use it with Arm Support and Body vest. Following are the options for it :
i)Arm Brace : https://www.thecinecity.com/eshop/flycam-arm-brace-support-for-flycam-3000-flycam-5000-flycam-nano-glidecam.html
ii)Body Pod : https://www.thecinecity.com/eshop/flycam-body-pod-for-flycam-5000-flycam-3000-flycam-c5-hd-3000-hd-5000-nano-and-dslr-nano.html
iii)Comfort Arm & Vest : https://www.thecinecity.com/eshop/comfort-arm-and-vest-for-flycam-5000-flycam3000.html
iv)Galaxy Arm & Vest : https://www.thecinecity.com/eshop/flycam-galaxy-steadycam-arm-and-steadycam-vest.html
Q . What is the difference between the HD-3000 and Flycam 3000?
Ans : The key difference in both the models is the design. The HD-3000 has micro balancing feature as compared to Flycam 3000. The HD-3000 includes Unico Quick release plate and Table clamp as free accessories, where as Flycam 3000 includes Unico Quick release plate and Flycam Yoko as free accessories.
Q . What is the weight of HD-3000?
Ans : The weight of HD-3000 with weight plate is approx. 2.7 kg
Q . I can’t get my HD-3000 to balance with my camera. Help!
Ans : Here is the link for User manual of HD-3000 steadycam :
Please refer to page no. 6-9 for balancing tips of Flycam HD-3000 camera steadycam. Once you achieve the perfect balance, you will love to keep shooting with it.
Q: Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans : Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q : What is the warranty?
Ans : We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.