Flycam Flowline Placid Two Axis Spring Arm
- A ”must-have” item for any Flowline user.
- Smooths Vertical & Horizontal Vibrations.
- Totally reactive at both slow and fast walking/running sequences .
- 2-Axis Spring Arm for any FLOWLINE USER.
- CONTROLS VIBRATION while walking or running.
- TOTALLY REACTIVE at both slow and fast walking/running sequences.
- Support rigs up to 5-20kg / 11-44lb.
- Guaranteed professional results.
- Height: 205mm
- Width: 395 mm
- Depth: 65mm
- Material : Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, EPDM rubber
- Max Load: 20Kg / 44lb
- Min Load: 5kg/ 11lb
- Weight of product: 1.80Kg / 3.96lb
- Flycam Flowline Placid Two Axis Spring Arm ( 5kg to 20kg) (FLCM-FLN-PLA)
- 2x Tension Spring-Absolutely FREE
- 5m rope
- Plastic Cord Threader
Q: Does this come with the Flycam Flowline?
Ans: No, the Flycam FLowline is not included.
Q: Can this hold gimbal and dslr?
Ans: We provide 2 springs with this spring arm i.e. 5-12kg and 12-20kg. This flowline placid arm will work with all our flowline models depending on the weight capacity of each model. Kindly check the following links for reference :
Q: Can I purchase extra spring of higher strength to change and use heavier camera with it?
Ans: We provide 2 springs with this spring arm i.e. 5-12kg and 12-20kg.
Q: Will this wok with my easyrig model?
Ans: Yes, this will work with your easyrig model. You just need to drill a hole for mounting the placid arm onto your rig.
Q: Does it come in bag packing?
Ans: No, it does not include a bag. The complete components of this placid arm are packed in a foam packing box for safe storage.
Q: Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans: Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q: What is the warranty?
Ans: We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.