Flycam C5 - Carbon Fiber Stabilizer with Arm Brace
- HIGH STRENGTH HANDHELD STABILIZER to enhance your video productions
- CARBON FIBER CONSTRUCTION makes steadycam stronger & lightweight.
- QUICK RELEASE PLATE for quick mounting & dismounting of cameras.
- NO-TOOLS TELESCOPIC CENTER POST for shooting at different heights.
- DYNAMIC BASE PLATFORM with Counter Weights for balance.
- COMFORT ARM BRACE allocates weight equally over entire forearm
- HIGH QUALITY CARBON FIBER HANDHELD STABILIZER to Enhance your Video Productions with Smooth, Stable & Professional Footage.
- DYNAMIC CAMERA PLATFORM supports wider variety of modern cameras up to 6kg/13.2lb.
- UNIVERSAL MOUNT QUICK RELEASE PLATE for quick mounting & dismounting of cameras.
- PRECISE SCALING on head helps in Easy Balancing.
- PRECISION, THREE-AXIS GIMBAL with foam padded Handle Grip.
- NO-TOOLS TELESCOPIC CENTER POST for precise balance & shooting at different heights.
- DYNAMIC BASE PLATFORM with Counter Weights allows adjusting the dynamic balance and rotational pan inertia.
- ERGONOMIC ARM BRACE provides relaxation to your arm for continuous shooting hours.
- DURABLE BAG PACKING for Easy and Safe Transportation.
- Carbon Fiber lightweight construction.
- Accepts cameras up to 6kg/13.2lbs
- Telescopic Post extends from 53cm to a full rise height of 76cm
- Camera Mounting screws: 1/4" and 3/8"
- No of weight disc- 10
- Weight of each disc-110gm
- Product weighs -2.840 (with weight disc)
- Cushioned comfort wrist Arm brace
- Arm Support Outer Dia - 18.44mm (upper) and 21.70mm (bottom)
- Flycam C5 Carbon fiber Handheld Stabilizer
- Arm Brace
- Storage Bag
...For the price that it is, its well worth every penny. It works just fine. Balancing it didn't take too long.
By Mr. Robby, Spain
Very Very Very happy with my flycam. Its Smaller, lighter, faster. Thanks!!!
By Mr. Patterson, Sweden
I bought this product about a month ago and am very pleased. I use it and once balanced it adds so much life to my shots.
By Mr. Eric Tenin, Syria
...This flycam is a great product! I love its quality & it is compact portable. Its soooo awesome!!!!!
By Mr. A.Arra, Turkey
...WOW!!! FLYCAM 5000... This product is GREAT. It has fatigue free soft hand-grip foam. I love It...
By Mr. Romme, Uganda
Q. Does this steadicam come with the counterweight?
Ans : Yes, this steadicam comes with counter weight plates i.e. 5 weights for each side.
Q. Is it compatible with the arm and vest?
Ans : Yes it is compatible with the Arm & Vest. There are two options for Arm & vest for this camera stabilizer i.e.
i) Comfort Arm & Vest : https://www.thecinecity.com/eshop/comfort-arm-and-vest-for-flycam-5000-flycam3000.html
ii) Galaxy Arm & Vest : https://www.thecinecity.com/eshop/flycam-galaxy-steadycam-arm-and-steadycam-vest.html
Q. Does it come with a protector bag ?
Ans : Yes, this Flycam CFC5 includes the foam packaging with bag.
Q. Can I mount LCD Monitor with this Flycam CFC5?
Ans : Yes, you can mount the LCD monitor onto the weight plate of Flycam CFC5. You need to remove the weights from one side to which you want to mount the LCD monitor.
Q. What's the maximum weight capacity?
Ans : This Flycam CFC5 can take the cameras weighing upto - 6kg/13.2lbs
Q. Will the Flycam CFC5 handheld video stabilizer work with a glidecam arm brace or do I have to purchase the flycam arm brace?
Ans : Yes, the Flycam CFC5 Stabilizer will work with glidecam arm brace.
Q. If my camera plus accessories are overweight, what options do I have? Can I add more counter weights?
Ans : Flycam CFC5 can bear upto 6kg/13.2lbs. You can add more counter weights for total weight upto 14lbs only. If the weight of your setup is more than 14lbs, we suggest you to purchase Flycam Redking for perfect balance as it can bear weight upto 7 kg/15.4 lbs.
Q. How long can I use the steadicam before I get tired? Do I need the Arm & Vest with this?
Ans : This Flycam CFC5 camera steadycam weighs only 3 kgs and so can be holded easily for long time but for more comfort you can use it with Arm Support and Body vest. Following are the options for it :
Arm Brace :https://www.thecinecity.com/eshop/flycam-arm-brace-support-for-flycam-3000-flycam-5000-flycam-nano-glidecam.html
Body Pod :https://www.thecinecity.com/eshop/flycam-body-pod-for-flycam-5000-flycam-3000-flycam-c5-hd-3000-hd-5000-nano-and-dslr-nano.html
Comfort Arm & Vest :https://www.thecinecity.com/eshop/comfort-arm-and-vest-for-flycam-5000-flycam3000.html
Galaxy Arm & Vest : https://www.thecinecity.com/eshop/flycam-galaxy-steadycam-arm-and-steadycam-vest.html
Q. What is the weight of Flycam CFC5?
Ans : The weight of Flycam CFC5 with weight plate is approx. 3 kg
Q. I can’t get my Flycam C5 to balance with my camera. Help!
Ans : Here is the link for User manual of Flycam CFC5 steadycam :
Please refer to page no. 5-7 for balancing tips of Flycam CFC5 camera steadycam. Once you achieve the perfect balance, you will love to keep shooting with it.
Q. Anyone know if this arm brace will fit a newer S100 or Glidecam 4000 stabilizer?
Ans : The Flycam Arm Brace will perfectly work with all the camera stabilizers having the handle’s internal diameter of 19mm and 22mm.
Q. Does the arm brace work for left handed people?
Ans : Yes, it will perfectly work for Left handed people too.
Q. What is the post diameter of this arm brace?
Ans : This arm brace post has the outer diameter of 18.5mm and 21.7mm and can easily accommodate the stabilizers having the handle’s internal diameter of 19mm and 22mm.
Q. Will it fit my body size 54-56”? Up to what waist size the body pod can easily fit ?
Ans : The Body Pod will fit to the sizes as follows :
Minimum Waist Size : 34 inches
Maximum Waist Size : 48 inches
Q. What is the maximum and minimum length of the rod?
Ans : We provide two rod extensions of 5.5 inches and 9 inches with this body pod.
maximum Length with 5.5 inches extension : 10 inches
minimum Length with 5.5 inches extension : 9 inches
maximum Length with 9 inches extension : 13.5 inches
minimum Length with 9 inches extension : 7.5 inches
Q. Does wearing a vest or body pack make flycam setup more light?
Ans : Yes it does help, however the most important part of stabilization is first balancing the flycam initially. That would mean placing all items that will be used on the day of shooting (ie, Monitor, Battery, Camera, Lens, Wires, additional mounts, etc) for proper accuracy in the balancing process. It will take some time to correctly balance, but once you have the correct balance of the stabilizer, the arm and vest will be extremely helpful in the final stabilization .
Q. Is your body pod compatible with my Glidecam HD-2000?
Ans : Yes, this body pod will perfectly work with any stabilizer having the handle’s internal diameter of 22mm.
Q. Is it enough strong to bear steadicam weight ?
Ans : Yes. It is sturdy enough and will perfectly bear the steadicam weight.
Q. Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans :Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q. What is the warranty?
Ans : We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.