Flycam Arm Brace support
- COMFORTABLE ARM SUPPORT BRACE provides relaxation to your arm
- DESIGNED TO EVENLY DISTRIBUTE WEIGHT over the entire forearm OUTER DIA of Arm Brace is: 18.44mm and 21.70mm
- CAMERA SUPPORT & control with Instant 'On-Off' attachment
- COMPATIBLE with most handheld camera stabilizers
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE ARM BRACE for long day shooting with multiple handle adjustments.
- DESIGNED TO EVENLY DISTRIBUTE WEIGHT over the entire forearm which reduces arm fatigue and strain.
- ADDITIONAL CAMERA SUPPORT and control with Instant 'On-Off' attachment.
- OUTER DIA of Arm Brace is: 18.44mm and 21.70mm.
- COMPATIBLE with most Handheld Camera Stabilizers.
- Color: Matt Black
- Self Weight: 135g (0.30 lbs)
- Max. Load Capacity: 5kg (11 lbs)
- Outer Dia of Hand Grip: 18.44 mm -21.70mm
- Flycam Arm Brace Support
An excellent piece of equipment... Very necessary for smooth Flycam shots... Probably worth having it.
By Mr. Arjan, America
Q : Anyone know if this arm brace will fit a newer S100 or Glidecam 4000 stabilizer?
Ans : The Flycam Arm Brace will perfectly work with all the camera stabilizers having the handle’s internal diameter of 19mm and 22mm.
Q : Does the arm brace work for left handed people?
Ans : Yes, it will perfectly work for Left handed people too.
Q : What is the post diameter of this arm brace?
Ans : This arm brace post has the outer diameter of 18.5mm and 21.7mm and can easily accommodate the stabilizers having the handle’s internal diameter of 19mm and 22mm.
Q: Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans : Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q : What is the warranty?
Ans : We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.