Flycam 5000 Stabilizer with Quick Release Plate & Arm Brace
- HIGH STRENGTH CAMERA STABILIZER to enhance your video productions
- ENGINEERED to support cameras up to 5kg/11lbs
- QUICK MOUNTING & dismounting of cameras possible
- PRECISION, THREE-AXIS GIMBAL with foam padded Handle Grip.
- COMFORT ARM SUPPORT BRACE allocates weight equally over entire forearm
- HIGH STRENGTH HANDHELD STABILIZER to enhance your video productions with hypnotically smooth, professional footage.
- DYNAMIC CAMERA PLATFORM supports wider variety of modern cameras up to 5kg/11lb.
- Complimentary QUICK RELEASE PLATE for quick mounting & dismounting of cameras.
- PRECISION, THREE-AXIS GIMBAL with foam padded Handle Grip.
- NO-TOOLS TELESCOPIC CENTER POST for precise balance & shooting at different heights.
- DYNAMIC BASE PLATFORM with Counter Weights allows adjusting the dynamic balance and rotational pan inertia.
- ERGONOMIC ARM BRACE provides relaxation to your arm for continuous shooting hours.
- DURABLE BAG PACKING for easy and safe transportation.
- Camera carrying capacity: 5 kg/11.02lbs
- Flycam material:Material: Aluminium
- Length extendable from 55cm to 73cm
- Flycam length min: 530mm
- Flycam length max: 730mm
- Camera plate dimensions: 179x120x26mm
- Quick release dimensions: 136x74/98x55mm
- Flycam weight without weight disc: 1.4 kg
- counter weight quantity: 16pcs
- Per disc weight: 95gm
- Arm Support Outer Dia - 18.44mm (upper) and 21.70mm (bottom)
- No of Weight cups: - 4
SPECIFICATIONS OF UNICO QUICK RELEASE
- Material: Polyamide 66
- Color: Matt Black
- Accepts both 1/4" or 3/8" mounting screw size
- Self Weight: 135g (0.30 lbs)
- Max. Load Capacity: 5kg (11 lbs)
- Flycam 5000 Video Stabilizer with quick release plate
- Steadycam Arm Brace
- Unico Quick Release - Absolutely FREE
- Table Clamp - Absolutely FREE
- Storage BAG
I've been using this on every shoot that I've been on once I got the unit. Not only is it practical
in every way, but it makes your DSLR look much more professional. In all, it's a great unit and
I'd get another one in a heartbeat.
By Mr. Brown, UK
I totally recommend this seller for amateurs and professionals too... Gives more stability to your movements.
By Mr. Rosa Nell, Sweden
The price point on this unit was attractive. It is a decent unit
By Mr. Youtuning, Taiwan
Excellent performance and optics designed from the ground -up for digital DSLR use.
By Mr. Seattle, Thailand
I will admit, I have only used this once, but I have to say that this is VERY worth the money spent!
By Mr. Joely, Russia
Q. Does this steadicam come with the counterweight?
Ans : Yes, this steadicam comes with counter weight plates i.e. 8 weights for each side.
Q. Is it compatible with the arm and vest?
Ans : Yes it is compatible with the Arm & Vest. There are two options for Arm & vest for this camera stabilizer i.e.
i) Comfort Arm & Vest : http://www.camtreehunt.com/comfort-arm-and-vest-for-flycam-5000-flycam3000.html
ii) Galaxy Arm & Vest : http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-galaxy-steadycam-arm-and-steadycam-vest.html
iii) Vista II Arm and Vest : http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-vista-ii-stabilizing-arm-and-vest.html
Q. Does it come with a protector bag ?
Ans : Yes, this Flycam 5000 includes the foam packaging with bag.
Q. Can I mount LCD Monitor with Flycam 5000?
Ans : Yes, you can mount the LCD monitor onto the weight plate of Flycam 5000. You need to remove the weights from one side to which you want to mount the LCD monitor.
Q. Where can i get assembly instructions?
Ans : We provide the electronic link for instruction manual. Here is the link for reference :
Q. What's the maximum weight capacity?
Ans : This Flycam 5000 can take the cameras weighing upto - 5kg / 11lbs.
Q. Will the flycam 5000 handheld video stabilizer work with a glidecam arm brace or do I have to purchase the flycam arm brace?
Ans : Yes, the Flycam 5000 Stabilizer will work with glidecam arm brace.
Q . If my camera plus accessories are overweight, what options do I have? Can I add more counter weights?
Ans : Flycam 5000 can bear upto 11lbs. You can add more counter weights for total weight upto 12lbs only. If the weight of your setup is more than 12lbs, we suggest you to purchase Flycam Redking for perfect balance as it can bear weight upto 7 kg/15.4 lbs
Q . How long can I use the steadicam before I get tired? Do I need the Arm and Vest with this?
Ans : This Flycam 5000 camera steadycam weighs only 2.9kgs and so can be holded easily for long time but for more comfort you can use it with Arm Support and Body vest. Following are the options for it :
i)Arm Brace : http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-arm-brace-support-for-flycam-3000-flycam-5000-flycam-nano-glidecam.html
ii)Body Pod : http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-body-pod-for-flycam-5000-flycam-3000-flycam-c5-hd-3000-hd-5000-nano-and-dslr-nano.html
iii)Comfort Arm & Vest : http://www.camtreehunt.com/comfort-arm-and-vest-for-flycam-5000-flycam3000.html
iv)Galaxy Arm & Vest : http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-galaxy-steadycam-arm-and-steadycam-vest.html
v) Vista-II Arm and Vest - http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-vista-ii-stabilizing-arm-and-vest.html
Q . What is the difference between the HD-5000 and Flycam 5000?
Ans : The key difference in both the models is the design. The HD-5000 has micro balancing feature as compared to Flycam 5000. The HD-5000 includes Unico Quick release plate and Table clamp as free accessories, where as Flycam 5000 includes Unico Quick release plate , Table clamp and Flycam Yoko as free accessories.
Q . What is the weight of Flycam 5000?
Ans : The weight of Flycam 5000 with weight plate is approx. 2.9 kg
Q . I can’t get my Flycam 5000 to balance with my camera. Help!
Ans : Here is the link for User manual of Flycam 5000 steadycam :
Please refer to page no. 9-11 for balancing tips of Flycam 5000 camera steadycam. Once you achieve the perfect balance, you will love to keep shooting with it.
Q : Anyone know if this arm brace will fit a newer S100 or Glidecam 4000 stabilizer?
Ans : The Flycam Arm Brace will perfectly work with all the camera stabilizers having the handle’s internal diameter of 19mm and 22mm.
Q : Does the arm brace work for left handed people?
Ans : Yes, it will perfectly work for Left handed people too.
Q : What is the post diameter of this arm brace?
Ans : This arm brace post has the outer diameter of 18.5mm and 21.7mm and can easily accommodate the stabilizers having the handle’s internal diameter of 19mm and 22mm.
Q : Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans : Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back and you get a 100% refund.
Q : What is the warranty?
Ans : We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.