Flycam 180 Handheld DSLR Stabilizer
- Most advanced dslr steadycam on the market for its camera weight range.
- Super wide range of camera compatibility.
- Fluid action motion shots, made easy.
- Eliminates camera shake.
- Easy adjustment controls with easy release camera plate.
- TECHNICALLY ADVANCED Aluminium Constructed stabilizer ensures optimum balance of strength and size with speedy adjustments.
- LIGHT, COMPACT AND DURABLE Professional camera Stabilizer lets you shoot on-the-go Fluid action motion shots and eliminates camera shake.
- COMPATIBLE WITH HUGE RANGE OF CAMERAS weighing up to 5kg / 11 lbs.
- STABLE SHOOTING PLATFORM offers X & Y balancing adjustment.
- QUICK RELEASE BASE PLATE can be tilted offering high and low angle shots.
- DYNAMIC BALANCE SLED SYSTEM with adjustable sway control and rotational pan inertial control.
- THREE-AXIS GIMBAL with Wheelbarrow bearing provides 360° rotation and easy to grip handle provides slip free control.
- TELESCOPIC POST extends from 540mm - 800mm to adjust the balance weight of the camera.
- MULTIPURPOSE 10-IN-1 STABILIZER with quick connect design helps in easy operation and mounting with various devices such as dolly, Jib, slider etc.
> Aluminim Constructed
> Industrial grade Camera Platform knobs
> Supports Cameras weighing up to 5kg/11lbs
> Shortest Length of Camcorder Stabilizer - 540mm/ 54cm
> Extended telescopic length - 800mm/ 80cm
> Diameter of sled - 360mm
> Top plate dimensions - 140mm (L) x 60mm (W)
> Camera mounting plate has 1/4" and 3/8" mounting holes
> Counterbalance weights are of Iron, powder coated
> Base Platform Dimensions - Longest - 220mm
> Base Platform Dimensions - shortest - 160mm
> Flycam 180 Handheld DSLR Stabilizer
> Storage bag
Rock solid construction! Extremely easy to assemble. Great features, Best in the market.
By Mr. Peter, England
I am very pleased with this product- Most affordable & surprisingly secure mount & would recommend it to everyone!
By Mr. Riley, Japan
Superb quality. Great Prices. Fast shipping. Honest Seller. Buy from here!!!
By Mr. Bulent, France
Great is its simplicity. It gives me more creative freedom when shooting & it performed above my expectations.
By Mr. Kyle, Romania
Stupendous! Very useful, it really stabilizes shooting, excellent craftsmanship, best accessory for dollar!!
By Mr. Miles, Spain
Great piece of equipment at a decent price, cool balancing, effortless movements. Great deal!!!!
By Mr. Brandon, Germany
Q. Does this steadicam come with the counterweight?
Ans : Yes, this steadicam comes with counter weight plates i.e. 5 weights for each side.
Q. Is it compatible with the arm and vest?
Ans : Yes it is compatible with the Arm & Vest. We have Galaxy Arm and Vest for this camera stabilizer. Following is the link for reference :
Q. Does it come with a protector bag ?
Ans : Yes, this Flycam 180 includes the foam packaging with bag.
Q. Can I mount LCD Monitor with Flycam 180?
Ans : Yes, you can mount the LCD monitor onto the weight plate of Flycam 180. You need to remove the weights from one side to which you want to mount the LCD monitor.
Q. Where can i get assembly instructions?
Ans : We provide the electronic link for instruction manual. Here is the link for reference :
Q. What's the maximum weight capacity?
Ans : This Flycam 180 can take the cameras weighing upto - 5kg/11lbs.
Q. If my camera plus accessories are overweight, what options do I have? Can I add more counter weights?
Ans : Flycam 180 can bear upto 11lbs. You can add more counter weights for total weight upto 12lbs only. If the weight of your setup is more than 12lbs, we suggest you to purchase Flycam Redking for perfect balance as it can bear weight upto 15.4lbs.
Q. How long can I use the steadicam before I get tired? Do I need the Arm & Vest with this?
Ans : This Flycam 180 camera steadycam weighs only 2.6kgs and so can be holded easily for long time but for more comfort you can use it with Arm Support and Body vest. Following are the options for it :
Galaxy Arm & Vest : http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-galaxy-steadycam-arm-and-steadycam-vest.html
Q. What is the weight of Flycam 180?
Ans : The weight of Flycam 180 with weight plate is approx. 2.6 kg.
Q. I can’t get my Flycam 180 to balance with my camera. Help!
Ans : Here is the link for User manual of Flycam 180 steadycam :
Please refer to page no. 5-8 for balancing tips of Flycam 180 camera steadycam. Once you achieve the perfect balance, you will love to keep shooting with it.
Q. Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans : Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back and you get a 100% refund.
Q. What is the warranty?
Ans : We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.