Filmcity A7R II Camera cage
- CUSTOM-DESIGNED CAMERA CAGE Surrounds, Protects and Stabilizes the camera body.
- MULTI-THREADED ANODIZED ALUMINUM CAGE provides Numerous Mounting Options.
- REMOVABLE TOP HANDLE has 90° handle rotation possibility for user convenience.
- SHOE MOUNTS allows attaching various accessories for more possibilities.
- WALNUT HANDGRIP offers a comfortable grip for hours of use.
- CABLE CLAMP secures dropping of cable on the Camera cage.
- CUSTOM-DESIGNED CAMERA CAGE for Sony a7R II, Sony a7S II, & Sony a7 II - Surrounds, Protects and Stabilizes the camera body.
- MULTI-THREADED ANODIZED ALUMINUM CAGE provides Numerous Mounting Options and offers EASY ACCESS to Battery & all other ports.
- REMOVABLE TOP HANDLE has 90° handle rotation possibility and includes SHOE MOUNTS for attaching various accessories.
- WALNUT HANDGRIP offers a comfortable grip and SLIDING BASE PLATE with rod adapter enables mounting capabilities.
- CABLE CLAMP secures dropping of cable on the cage.
- FILMCITY CAGE increases the POSSIBILITIES OF SHOOTING anything anywhere.
- Committed To Quality, Committed To Customers
- CNC made aluminium constructed Camera Cage
- Compatible with a7R II, a7S II, & a7 II
- Top Handle and side mounts 1/4" and 3/8" -16 holes for mounting accessories
- Tripod Mounting: 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 both
- Camera Mounting Bolt: 1/4"-20
- 15mm Rod Adapter
- Product weight: 500g/1.1lb
- Filmcity Sony a7R II, a7S II, & a7 II Camera cage
- Top handle
- Rod adapter
- Base Plate
- 2 x 150mm Male threaded Rods
- 2 x 150mm Female threaded Rods
- Foam Packing
Waoo! Pleased with the quality and price of the product. Works great for my production. Hats off Filmcity.
By Mr. Sam, Benin
Brilliant! Fully featured package, totally added a value in my produclion.Thanks Filmcity.
By Ms. Shane, France
Great design! Comfortable and functional, easy to use and adjust. Highly recommended.
By Mr. Reyner, United kingdom
Rock Solid! Very good service and communication, Fast delivery. Many-many thanks.
By Mr. Davin, Australia
Fully satisfied! Incredible, A must tool for BMC! Great job Filmcity.
By Mr. Lambart, Bolivia
Q: Can I purchase extra handle to operate with side handle as shown in your images ?
Ans: Yes, you can purchase extra handle to operate with side handle.
Q: Will this cage work with Sony A7 camera ?
Ans: This camera cage is specifically designed to work with Sony A7R II and Sony A7S II models. It will not work with Sony A7 camera.
Q: Will this cage work with 5d camera ?
Ans: No, this cage will not work with Canon 5d camera.
Q: Can I purchase the full kit for A7R II ?
Ans: Yes, we also sell this cage with mattebox and follow focus. You can purchase it through this link :
Q: Will it fit to ball head tripod ?
Ans: Yes, it will fit to ball head tripod as the rod support base has the standard thread settings of ¼”and 3/8”.
Q: Can I mount mic on it ?
Ans: Yes, this cage has the cold shoe mounts to attach mic or any other optional accessories.
Q: Is the height adjustable ?
Ans: No, the height of the cage is not adjustable.
Q: Can I mount this cage direct on the tripod (without its rod support )?
Ans: Yes, you can mount the cage directly on tripod having ¼” mounting thread.
Q: What is the length of 15mm rods ?
Ans: It includes 2pc of 150mm male threaded and 2pc of 150mm female threaded rods.
Q: Will it be too high to use follow focus/matte box ?
Ans: This cage will perfectly work with follow focus and matte box.
Q: Can I have this cage in foam packing to protect it during shooting intervals ?
Ans: The complete components of this cage are packed in a foam packing box for safe storage.
Q: Where can I find the user guide ?
Ans: Following is the link :
Q : Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery ?
Ans : Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back within 14 days and you get a 100% refund.
Q : What is the warranty ?
Ans : We provide 1year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.