Camtree Power Mount Gripper
- Professional grade Car Suction Mount.
- Lightweight suction cup (s).
- Provided Elastic wire for better stability.
- Dust cover for suction cup's protection.
- Weather-proof construction materials,
- Great for outdoor use.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE SUCTION MOUNT offers maximum stability for cameras up to 5kg and gets quickly attached & detached on any vehicle.
- VERSATILE CAMERA MOUNTING STAGE features three leg attachment points each with two positive locking ratchet joints, one for tilt and one for swivel.
- VACUUM-ACTUATED SUCTION MOUNTS grips securely on any surface like car window, dashboard or roof etc.
- WEATHER-PROOF HIGH-GRADE ALUMINIUM construction is great for outdoor use.
- SAFETY WIRE ensures maximum stability to your set-up to achieve better shooting effect.
- BALL TILT HEADS allows the camera to move in any desired direction i.e. vertical and horizontal movement.
- COMPLIMENTARY DUST COVERS are supplied to eliminate external contamination.Provided Elastic wire for better stability.
- High Impact Protective Packing for Carrying, Transporting and Storing.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- 100mm Bowl Head
- 310mm x 3 Aluminium Rods
- 156mm x 3 Aluminium Rods
- 76mm x 3 Aluminium Rods
- Running Weight Capacity : 5kg
|- TRAVEL FRIENDLY HARD CASE PACKING||- 100MM BOWL HEAD|
|- 5 X RUBBER GRIPPERS||- 3 X BALL TILT HEAD|
|- 2 X ROPE HOOKS||- 2 X ROPE|
|- ALUMINIUM RODS||- 1/4 & 3/8 CAMERA MOUNTING BOLT|
|- CAMERA MOUNTING PLATFORM|
Best car mount I have ever owned!!! Works perfectly as described. Highly recommended to all.
By Ms. Ashley, Yemen
Awesome!! Flattered by its features. Gave me unusual Stunning shots which made me smile.
By Ms. Alice, Morocco
Perfect! Great product at a good price — I was surprised at how well it works, prompt delivery. Hats Off Camtree!!
By Mr. Rhett, Peru
Big on gripping!!! Keeps my camera safe speed doesn't matter.
By Mr. Albert, United Kingdom
Valuable piece of equipment!!! Fully adjustable and flexible while giving secure fastening to my camera.
By Ms. Alma, Canada