Flycam HD-3000 Handheld Video Stabilizer
- HIGH DEFINITION HANDHELD STABILIZER to enhance your video productions
- DYNAMIC CAMERA PLATFORM for modern cameras up to 3.5kg/8lb.
- QUICK RELEASE PLATE for quick mounting & dismounting of cameras.
- PRECISION, THREE-AXIS GIMBAL with foam padded Handle Grip.
- NO-TOOLS TELESCOPIC CENTER POST for shooting at different heights.
- DYNAMIC BASE PLATFORM with Counter Weights for balance.
- HIGH DEFINITION HANDHELD STABILIZER to enhance your video productions with hypnotically smooth, professional footage.
- DYNAMIC CAMERA PLATFORM supports wider variety of modern cameras up to 3.5kg/8lb.
- Complimentary QUICK RELEASE PLATE for quick mounting & dismounting of cameras.
- PRECISION, THREE-AXIS GIMBAL with foam padded Handle Grip.
- NO-TOOLS TELESCOPIC CENTER POST for precise balance & shooting at different heights.
- DYNAMIC BASE PLATFORM with Counter Weights can expand or contract and allows adjusting the dynamic balance and rotational pan inertia.
- Complimentary TABLE CLAMP to quickly balance the Flycam.
- DURABLE BAG PACKING included for easy and safe transportation.
- Construction - Aluminum black anodized stabilizer
- Weighing capacity - 3.5kg / 8lbs
- Head Dimensions - 7.5 x 4.2 inches
- Base Platform Dimensions - Shortest - 9.5 x 4 inches
- Base Platform Dimensions - Longest - 14.5 x 4 inches
- Flycam length min: 40cm
- Flycam length max: 60cm
- Number of weight plates - 16 pcs
- Weight of single weight plate - 90 grm
- Flycam weight without weight plates - appx. 1.2 kg
SPECIFICATIONS OF UNICO QUICK RELEASE
- Material: Polymide 66
- Color: Matt Black
- Dimension: 13.5*7.2*2cm
- Self Weight: 135g (0.30 lbs)
- Accepts both 1/4" or 3/8" mounting screw size
- Flycam HD-3000 hand held Stabilizer
- FREE Heavy Duty Table Clamp
- FREE Unico Quick Release Plate
- FREE Storage Case
Necessary for professionals! Solid system increased the artistic and specialized appeal of my footage
By Mr. Henry, Germany
Attentive image quality, videos are overwhelming and the build quality is WOW! Highly recommended.
By Mr. Vale, England
Inexpensive hunter delights! High quality, best price, perfect for high budget production.
By Mr. Galvin, United States
WOW!! Now I can fly.. Excellent product great performance; results appear nothing like Flycam. Thumbs up
By Mr. Malvin, Europe
Love it! It is an professional product, my production results were like feature films. Thanks a lot flycam.
By Mr. Ivan, Russia
Q. Does this steadicam come with the counterweight?
Ans : Yes, this steadicam comes with counter weight plates i.e. 8 weights for each side.
Q. Is it compatible with the arm and vest?
Ans : Yes it is compatible with the Arm & Vest. There are two options for Arm & vest for this camera stabilizer i.e.
i) Comfort Arm & Vest : http://www.camtreehunt.com/comfort-arm-and-vest-for-flycam-5000-flycam3000.html
ii) Galaxy Arm & Vest : http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-galaxy-steadycam-arm-and-steadycam-vest.html
Q. Does it come with a protector bag?
Ans : Yes, this Flycam HD-3000 includes the foam packaging with bag.
Q. Can I mount LCD Monitor with HD-3000?
Ans : Yes, you can mount the LCD monitor onto the weight plate of Flycam HD-3000. You need to remove the weights from one side to which you want to mount the LCD monitor.
Q. Where can i get assembly instructions?
Ans : We provide the electronic link for instruction manual. Here is the link for reference :
Q. What's the maximum weight capacity?
Ans : This Flycam HD-3000 can take the cameras weighing upto - 3.5kg / 8lbs.
Q. Will the flycam hd-3000 handheld video stabilizer work with a glidecam arm brace or do I have to purchase the flycam arm brace?
Ans : Yes, the Flycam HD-3000 Stabilizer will work with glidecam arm brace.
Q . If my camera plus accessories are overweight, what options do I have? Can I add more counter weights?
Ans : HD-3000 can bear upto 8lbs. You can add more counter weights for total weight upto 9lbs only. If the weight of your setup is more than 9lbs, we suggest you to purchase Flycam HD-5000 for perfect balance as it can bear weight upto 11lbs.
Q . How long can I use the steadicam before I get tired? Do I need the Arm & Vest with this?
Ans : This Flycam HD-3000 camera steadycam weighs only 2.7kgs and so can be holded easily for long time but for more comfort you can use it with Arm Support and Body vest. Following are the options for it :
i)Arm Brace : http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-arm-brace-support-for-flycam-3000-flycam-5000-flycam-nano-glidecam.html
ii)Body Pod : http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-body-pod-for-flycam-5000-flycam-3000-flycam-c5-hd-3000-hd-5000-nano-and-dslr-nano.html
iii)Comfort Arm & Vest : http://www.camtreehunt.com/comfort-arm-and-vest-for-flycam-5000-flycam3000.html
iv)Galaxy Arm & Vest : http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-galaxy-steadycam-arm-and-steadycam-vest.html
Q . What is the difference between the HD-3000 and Flycam 3000?
Ans : The key difference in both the models is the design. The HD-3000 has micro balancing feature as compared to Flycam 3000. The HD-3000 includes Unico Quick release plate and Table clamp as free accessories, where as Flycam 3000 includes Unico Quick release plate and Flycam Yoko as free accessories.
Q . What is the weight of HD-3000?
Ans : The weight of HD-3000 with weight plate is approx. 2.7 kg
Q . I can’t get my HD-3000 to balance with my camera. Help!
Ans : Here is the link for User manual of HD-3000 steadycam :
Please refer to page no. 6-9 for balancing tips of Flycam HD-3000 camera steadycam. Once you achieve the perfect balance, you will love to keep shooting with it.
Q : Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans : Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back and you get a 100% refund.
Q : What is the warranty?
Ans : We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.