Flycam 5000 Video Stabilizer with Quick Release Plate
- HIGH STRENGTH CAMERA STABILIZER to enhance your video productions
- ENGINEERED to support cameras up to 5kg/11lbs
- QUICK RELEASE PLATE for quick mounting & dismounting of cameras
- No-tools Telescoping Center Post for shooting at different heights
- DYNAMIC BASE PLATFORM with Counter Weights for balance
- YOKO STABILIZER Arm support for fatigue free shooting
- PRECISION, THREE-AXIS GIMBAL with foam padded Handle Grip
- HIGH STRENGTH HANDHELD STABILIZER to enhance your video productions with hypnotically smooth, professional footage.
- DYNAMIC CAMERA PLATFORM supports wider variety of modern cameras up to 5kg/11lb.
- Complimentary QUICK RELEASE PLATE for quick mounting & dismounting of cameras.
- PRECISION, THREE-AXIS GIMBAL with foam padded Handle Grip.
- NO-TOOLS TELESCOPIC CENTER POST for precise balance & shooting at different heights.
- DYNAMIC BASE PLATFORM with Counter Weights allows adjusting the dynamic balance and rotational pan inertia.
- Complimentary YOKO STABILIZER SUPPORT gives relief to your single tired arm by spreading the weight of the stabilizer out to both arms.
- Complimentary TABLE CLAMP to quickly balance the Flycam.
- DURABLE BAG PACKING included for easy and safe transportation.
- Camera carrying capacity: 5 kg/11lbs
- Flycam material: Aluminium
- Length extendable from 55cm to 73cm
- Camera plate dimensions: 17.9x12x2.6cm
- Flycam weight without weight disc: 1.4 kg
- counter weight quantity: 16pcs
- Per disc weight: 95gm
- No of Weight cups: - 4
- Quick release dimensions: 136x74/98x55mm
- Multi-position arms can be extended up to 15"
- CNC Made aluminium construction
- Color : Black
- Weight : 0.5 kg (1.1 lb)
SPECIFICATIONS OF UNICO QUICK RELEASE
- Material: Polymide 66
- Color: Matt Black
- Dimension: 13.5*7.2*2cm
- Self Weight: 135g (0.30 lbs)
- Accepts both 1/4" or 3/8" mounting screw size
- Flycam 5000 Handheld Video Stabilizer
- Flycam Yoko Steady Stabilizer Support
- 1 x 19mm Adapter
- 1 x 22mm Adapter
- Unico Quick Release - Absolutely FREE
- Table Clamp - Absolutely FREE
- Storage Bag - Absolutely FREE
For the price that it is, its well worth every penny. It works just fine. Balancing It didn't take too long.
By Mr. Robby, Hungary
wow!!! FLYCAM 5000... This product is GREAT. It has fatigue free soft hand-grip foam. I love It.
By Mr. Romme, Europe
Very very very happy with my flycam. Its Smaller, lighter faster. Thanks!!!
By Mr. Patterson, Spain
I bought this product about a month ago and am very pleased. I use it and once balanced It adds so much life to my shots.
By Mr. Eric Tenin, France
This flycem is a great product! I love its quality & it is compact portable. Its sooo awesome!!!!!
By Mr. A. Arra, Italy
Q. Does this steadicam come with the counterweight?
Ans : Yes, this steadicam comes with counter weight plates i.e. 8 weights for each side.
Q. Is it compatible with the arm and vest?
Ans : Yes it is compatible with the Arm & Vest. There are two options for Arm & vest for this camera stabilizer i.e.
i) Comfort Arm & Vest - http://www.camtreehunt.com/comfort-arm-and-vest-for-flycam-5000-flycam3000.html
ii) Galaxy Arm & Vest - http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-galaxy-steadycam-arm-and-steadycam-vest.html
iii) Vista-II Arm and Vest - http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-vista-ii-stabilizing-arm-and-vest.html
Q. Does it come with a protector bag ?
Ans : Yes, this Flycam 5000 includes the foam packaging with bag.
Q. Can I mount LCD Monitor with Flycam 5000?
Ans : Yes, you can mount the LCD monitor onto the weight plate of Flycam 5000. You need to remove the weights from one side to which you want to mount the LCD monitor.
Q. Where can i get assembly instructions?
Ans : We provide the electronic link for instruction manual. Here is the link for reference :
Q. What's the maximum weight capacity?
Ans : This Flycam 5000 can take the cameras weighing upto - 5kg / 11lbs.
Q. Will the flycam 5000 handheld video stabilizer work with a glidecam arm brace or do I have to purchase the flycam arm brace?
Ans : Yes, the Flycam 5000 Stabilizer will work with glidecam arm brace.
Q . If my camera plus accessories are overweight, what options do I have? Can I add more counter weights?
Ans : Flycam 5000 can bear upto 11lbs. You can add more counter weights for total weight upto 12lbs only. If the weight of your setup is more than 12lbs, we suggest you to purchase Flycam Redking for perfect balance as it can bear weight upto 7 kg/15.4 lbs
Q . How long can I use the steadicam before I get tired? Do I need the Arm & Vest with this?
Ans : This Flycam 5000 camera steadycam weighs only 2.9kgs and so can be holded easily for long time but for more comfort you can use it with Arm Support and Body vest. Following are the options for it :
i) Arm Brace - http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-arm-brace-support-for-flycam-3000-flycam-5000-flycam-nano-glidecam.html
ii) Body Pod - http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-body-pod-for-flycam-5000-flycam-3000-flycam-c5-hd-3000-hd-5000-nano-and-dslr-nano.html
iii) Comfort Arm & Vest - http://www.camtreehunt.com/comfort-arm-and-vest-for-flycam-5000-flycam3000.html
iv) Galaxy Arm & Vest - http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-galaxy-steadycam-arm-and-steadycam-vest.html
v) Vista-II Arm and Vest - http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-vista-ii-stabilizing-arm-and-vest.html
Q . What is the difference between the HD-5000 and Flycam 5000?
Ans : The key difference in both the models is the design. The HD-5000 has micro balancing feature as compared to Flycam 5000. The HD-5000 includes Unico Quick release plate and Table clamp as free accessories, where as Flycam 5000 includes Unico Quick release plate , Table clamp and Flycam Yoko as free accessories.
Q . What is the weight of Flycam 5000?
Ans : The weight of Flycam 5000 with weight plate is approx. 2.9 kg
Q . I can’t get my Flycam 5000 to balance with my camera. Help!
Ans : Here is the link for User manual of Flycam 5000 steadycam :
Please refer to page no. 9-11 for balancing tips of Flycam 5000 camera steadycam. Once you achieve the perfect balance, you will love to keep shooting with it.
Q : Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans : Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back and you get a 100% refund.
Q : What is the warranty?
Ans : We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.