Flycam 3000 Camera Steadycam with Arm Brace
- HIGH STRENGTH VIDEO STABILIZER to enhance your video productions
- QUICK MOUNTING & dismounting of cameras possible
- PRECISION, THREE-AXIS GIMBAL with foam padded Handle Grip
- NO-TOOLS TELESCOPIC CENTER POST for shooting at different heights
- COMFORT ARM SUPPORT BRACE allocates weight equally over entire forearm
- HIGH DEFINITION HANDHELD STABILIZER to enhance your video productions with hypnotically smooth, professional footage.
- DYNAMIC CAMERA PLATFORM supports wider variety of modern cameras up to 3.5kg/7.7lb.
- QUICK RELEASE PLATE for quick mounting & dismounting of cameras.
- PRECISION, THREE-AXIS GIMBAL with foam padded Handle Grip.
- NO-TOOLS TELESCOPIC CENTER POST for precise balance & shooting at different heights.
- DYNAMIC BASE PLATFORM with Counter Weights allows adjusting the dynamic balance and rotational pan inertia.
- ERGONOMIC ARM BRACE provides relaxation to your arm for continuous shooting hours.
- DURABLE BAG PACKING for easy and safe transportation.
- Construction - Aluminum black anodized stabilizer
- Weighing capacity - 3.5kg / 8lbs
- Length extendable from 40 cm to 58cm
- Head plate 6"x 4.25"x .75"
- Mid plate 4.5" x 4"
- Bottom plate 4" x 4"
- Weight Plate Size - 4 x 10 inches
- Number of disc - 16 pcs
- No of Weight cups: - 4
- Per disc weight: 95gm
- Product weight without weight disc: 1.2 kg
- Fatigue resisting padded handle
- Arm Support Outer Dia - 18.44mm (upper) and 21.70mm (bottom)
SPECIFICATIONS OF UNICO QUICK RELEASE
- Color: Matt Black
- Dimension: 135*72*20mm
- Self Weight: 135g (0.30 lbs)
- Max. Load Capacity: 5kg (11 lbs)
- Flycam 3000 Handheld Video Stabilizer with Arm Brace
- Free Unico Quick Release
- Storage Bag
I have used it as a monopod . Great Product with reasonable price.
By Mr. Nelson, Europe
This flycam 3000 solved my problem. with it I don't think that I have need a tripod or a dolly. Thank you very much.
By Mr. James, Romania
Everything has really great quality. The arm brace is alright.
By Mr. Phillips, Germany
I was very happy with this product. Keep up the good work.
By Mr. Robinson, United States
Im very pleased with the product, It is quick and easy to set up and balance.
By Mr. Thompson, England
Q. Does this steadicam come with the counterweight?
Ans : Yes, this steadicam comes with counter weight plates i.e. 8 weights for each side.
Q. Is it compatible with the arm and vest?
Ans : Yes it is compatible with the Arm & Vest. There are two options for Arm & vest for this camera stabilizer i.e.
i) Comfort Arm & Vest : http://www.camtreehunt.com/comfort-arm-and-vest-for-flycam-5000-flycam3000.html
ii)Galaxy Arm & Vest : http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-galaxy-steadycam-arm-and-steadycam-vest.html
Q. Does it come with a protector bag ?
Ans : Yes, this Flycam 3000 includes the foam packaging with bag.
Q. Can I mount LCD Monitor with Flycam 3000?
Ans : Yes, you can mount the LCD monitor onto the weight plate of Flycam 3000. You need to remove the weights from one side to which you want to mount the LCD monitor.
Q. Where can i get assembly instructions?
Ans : We provide the electronic link for instruction manual. Here is the link for reference :
Q. What's the maximum weight capacity?
Ans : This Flycam 3000 can take the cameras weighing upto - 3.5kg / 8lbs.
Q. Will the flycam 3000 handheld video stabilizer work with a glidecam arm brace or do I have to purchase the flycam arm brace?
Ans : Yes, the Flycam 3000 Stabilizer will work with glidecam arm brace.
Q . If my camera plus accessories are overweight, what options do I have? Can I add more counter weights?
Ans : Flycam 3000 can bear upto 8lbs. You can add more counter weights for total weight upto 9lbs only. If the weight of your setup is more than 9lbs, we suggest you to purchase Flycam 5000 or Flycam HD-5000 for perfect balance as it can bear weight upto 11lbs.
Q . How long can I use the steadicam before I get tired? Do I need the Arm & Vest with this?
Ans : This Flycam 3000 camera steadycam weighs only 2.7kgs and so can be holded easily for long time but for more comfort you can use it with Arm Support and Body vest. Following are the options for it :
i)Arm Brace : http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-arm-brace-support-for-flycam-3000-flycam-5000-flycam-nano-glidecam.html
ii)Body Pod : http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-body-pod-for-flycam-5000-flycam-3000-flycam-c5-hd-3000-hd-5000-nano-and-dslr-nano.html
iii)Comfort Arm & Vest : http://www.camtreehunt.com/comfort-arm-and-vest-for-flycam-5000-flycam3000.html
iv)Galaxy Arm & Vest : http://www.camtreehunt.com/flycam-galaxy-steadycam-arm-and-steadycam-vest.html
Q . What is the difference between the Flycam 3000 and HD-3000?
Ans : The key difference in both the models is the design. The HD-3000 has micro balancing feature as compared to Flycam 3000. The HD-3000 includes Unico Quick release plate and Table clamp as free accessories, where as Flycam 3000 includes Unico Quick release plate and Flycam Yoko as free accessories.
Q . What is the weight of Flycam 3000?
Ans : The weight of Flycam 3000 with weight plate is approx. 2.7 kg
Q . I can’t get my Flycam 3000 to balance with my camera. Help!
Ans : Here is the link for User manual of Flycam 3000 steadycam :
Please refer to page no. 9-11 for balancing tips of Flycam 3000 camera steadycam. Once you achieve the perfect balance, you will love to keep shooting with it.
Q : Anyone know if this arm brace will fit a newer S100 or Glidecam 4000 stabilizer?
Ans : The Flycam Arm Brace will perfectly work with all the camera stabilizers having the handle’s internal diameter of 19mm and 22mm.
Q : Does the arm brace work for left handed people?
Ans : Yes, it will perfectly work for Left handed people too.
Q : What is the post diameter of this arm brace?
Ans : This arm brace post has the outer diameter of 18.5mm and 21.7mm and can easily accommodate the stabilizers having the handle’s internal diameter of 19mm and 22mm.
Q : Is it returnable for a full refund if it doesn’t meet my expectations upon delivery?
Ans : Yes, absolutely. We always backup our sales. In case, you don't like the product, we take it back and you get a 100% refund.
Q : What is the warranty?
Ans : We provide 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Items which are covered by the warranty period will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Replacement parts of the product will be provided at nominal cost (covering the cost price of the replacement parts only) to the customers after the Warranty Period has expired.